[ANSTHRLD] OP abbreviations

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Apr 23 19:46:18 PDT 2006

Well the list used to be published as part of the RoP but it seems like that
is no longer being done. Pity that.  I will have to dig and see if I can
find an old hardcopy from when they still published the info.

At a guess I would say that ACR is Award of the Compass Rose of Ansteorra.
CB probably a court barony and CIM a Companion to the Order of the Iris of
Merit.