[ANSTHRLD] kingdom badge submission

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Apr 25 13:24:19 PDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> When submitting a badge that is to be registered to: Ansteorra,
> Kingdom of, who's name/information needs to go into the form? Star
> Principal Herald's?

The "Society Name" line is "Ansteorra, Kingdom of".

As for The legal name, mailing address, et cetera: the branch name
form instructions say,

    Legal name for contact, Mailing address:
        When we need to send a letter, we'll use these on the
        envelope. Put the information for some contact person in the
        branch -- the seneschal, the herald, the baron/ess,...

So it's just someone who is willing to be a contact, maybe getting a
call / e-mail from Wreath after the meeting (or whatever) asking a
question or whatnot.

Danielis de Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com