[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sat Apr 29 11:55:18 PDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 steverourke at charter.net <heralds at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> I couldn't find anything but want to make sure
>
> Vert, four fleur de lys points to center or.

Blazon fu: Vert, four fleurs-de-lys heads to center Or.

("lis" can be substituted for "lys" as he liseth.)

There's one registered occurence of "tips to center" and one of
"points to center" and one of "heads to center", but "bases to center"
is much much more common, and so I like the symmetry of the blazon
term.  Also, my first thought was "which of the 6 points is to
center?".

Danet de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com