[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Double Check

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Aug 3 17:07:01 PDT 2006

I'm trying to help a someone clear a conflict that we are unable to get
permission to conflict for. In order to maintain the colors and charges that
she wants she has decided to try "Per cheveron inverted vert and argent, a
Celtic cross argent and three thistles two and one proper" and the closest
possible conflict I could find is "Per chevron inverted vert and argent, an
angel argent and two stick hobbyhorses in saltire sable" which was
registered through AEthelmearc in 2002.

Am I correct that this is clear of conflict?

Domhnall
who really prefers working on names than devices