[ANSTHRLD] A name research please.

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Sun Aug 20 04:17:32 PDT 2006

Unfortunately, the closest I could find in Geirr-Bassi was <Ormr>, and
Geirr-Bassi is my best source on at hand. I haven't been able to access the MNA
this morning.
~

Bronwen

"A Peerage relationship, therefore, is not just "Pelican to cleanup on aisle
nine - ego spill"...Tibor of Rock Valley

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~