[ANSTHRLD] please remove me from this list!

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri Aug 11 11:02:23 PDT 2006

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Wulfgar <wulfgar at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Please remove the email addresses below from this list:
>
> whitewolf at hot.rr.com
> wulfgar at hot.rr.com
>
> Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Mailing to a mailing list is generally ineffective in doing anything
administratively; it is, well, spamming the readership.

This mailing list, like most mailing lists nowadays, puts subscribe/
unsubscribe/admin info in each message, either in the headers, or (on
this list) as an added signature, which you quoted in your note:

    your subscription options enter your subscription email address: