[ANSTHRLD] Tressure's new projects

Jill Jill at celestialwaves.net
Mon Aug 14 12:48:23 PDT 2006

How about one on all of the abbreviations that are used as well as a basic
vocabulary.

Jill Scoggins West, RMT
210-391-5496
830-444-6603

www.celestialwaves.net <http://www.celestialwaves.net>

         There is actually a freeware that allows for testing to be done
like you said.  I am hoping I get a chance to work with it for this
project.  My first step is gather the ideas and subjects people would like
to see developed and work with some experts to get some testing
developed.  While I love to encourage teaching , I tend to be really
scattered when I personally teach.  I have found it to be better for me
(and the classes/tests)  to run it through people who know the material and
make sure I state it clearly.

What topics would people like to see developed?

I have Basic Blazonry (intro to the topics) that could be taught by the
general public as the first class.  then possibly one on Animal Charges,
positions and types for another.   I'd love one on continental and
non-English Heraldry)

Onomastics will be a little more difficult but I think that we could
develop it somehow.

Thanks for the support!

Clare