[ANSTHRLD] simple armory

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 22:02:00 PDT 2006

--- tmcd at panix.com wrote:

> You should choose the easiest way to clear conflict.  Most often,
> that's using RfS X.2 (substantial difference in type), but sometimes
> RfS X.4 (CD counting) is the easy way.

Remembering, of course, that the original example was 'two dolphins'
vs. 'tower and dolphin', we start to run into problems.  1 CD since
changing the type of at least half of the charge group creates the
difference, per RfS X.4.e.  However, since X.2 requires that the type
of EVERY primary charge is changed, this fails because we changed only
one of the charges, not both.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Orbis Herald (and tax man...now year-round)