[ANSTHRLD] Dressing up in the new finery

J. Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 29 14:06:11 PDT 2006

Luciana Caterina di Boniface wrote:

>ah.......ok, that makes MUCH more sense. Thank you.
>
>As far as the water bearer's sash goes....Would I do better to see if the
>Barony's water bearer would like to have it? She puts in a great deal of
>work, and I do not think she has one.
>
>Thank you, thank you, thank you for the information
>Luciana

Yes, I would think that your Baronial water bearer would appreciate the
baldric - it would enable her to be more visible when 'on duty' (though
carrying bottles of water usually does the trick, for that office).

And, you are welcome. Always ask questions - we cannot answer what is
not asked! :-D

Shauna