[ANSTHRLD] OP 'group' updates

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 08:23:39 PST 2006

Greetings all,

I note that the wonderful new OP system lists an individual's location.  If the location is not current for an individual how should changes to this be made?  I know that most likely it is pulling the last award location as the group affiliation which makes sense for most people... until they move.  If the local group heralds were able to have that information updated then we could very easily create local group OPs for the group websites which would remain current as the Kingdom OP changed.

Thank you for your kind regard to this matter.

Cheerio the nou!

Ld. Fergus Stout
Virtual Scribe
Barony of Loch Soilleir