[ANSTHRLD] Resubmission

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Thu Dec 14 21:08:18 PST 2006

At 04:40 AM 12/15/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>I have a resubmission, returned because the submitting herald used a color
>copier that turned azure to purpure and the blazon no longer matched. How
>many collor copies should I send in in this case?
>
>Engenulf

You make 6 color copies and 4 black-and-white.

1 black-and-white and one color - you keep for your records

the rest you give to your local herald with your submission.

Where they end up:
1 black-and-white and one color - stays with the herald records for your
local group
1 black-and-white and one color - stays in the Asterisk files
1 black-and-white and one color - is an extra set used at kingdom (who
handles it has varied over time)
2 color copies - go up to Laurel

Hope this helps,

By the way, from your note I think you've got this bit of info, but I
thought I'd be sure: you need to turn in all new forms - with new
submission dates, the fact that it's now a resubmission, and if you note
the LoAR month and year that your item was returned at Laurel, your
submission heralds will be very grateful - it makes keeping all the file
foo organized sooooooo much easier.

Mari