[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check for name registration at 12th night

Lisa Wolfe hlarabella at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 15:50:23 PST 2006

Will you have access to the on-line armorial?

I wish for my son to able to register his name and device at the event.  We
will be filling out the paper work and (I will bring our own colors for the
color copies and the blank pages to fill out and color) and paying the fee
to turn the finished paperwork in at the event.

Could someone do a quick look-see for a conflict check on the following name
before we fill out the paperwork at 12th night? - Nothing comes up in the
Ansteorran OP for this name, but I don't know how to conflict check
completely.

First Name - Roger
We found Roger [FitzCorbet} of Strophire - The Domesday Book - England's
Heritage, Then & Now - Editor: Thomas Hinde - page 224

Last Name - Cornwall -
Same book - page 56 - province of Cornwall

Name being - Roger de Cornwall

He already knows what he wants for his device but we have not had it
conflict checked.

Arabella - and son Trevor aka Fearghusson soon to have his own name.