[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check for name registration at 12th night

Luciana Caterina de Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:20:53 PST 2006

My Lady,

As far as <Roger de Cornwall> goes, I was unable to find a single
registration for the surname/locative name of <Cornwall>. My apologies, I
was unable to think of any other spelling variations to check. With that in
mind, though, the name looks to be conflict clear to me.

In Servizio,
Luciana

--
"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"