[ANSTHRLD] July Letter of Intent

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Dec 5 15:59:02 PST 2006

> I don't see a copy on the Kingdom website and I do not see
> the items from
> the May ILOI on any of the subsequent Letters of Intent.
>
> Is there a July LOI?

Mari already mostly answered this (thank you!). But we SHOULD have a copy of
it up on the website; unfortunately, I don't seem to have a copy in my files
at the moment, so am working on getting that corrected. As soon as possible,
we'll it stuck up on http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/LoI/ where it belongs.
If you just wanted to know what items from the May ILoI were passed along or
returned, the AICC should be up for the full decisions, and items can always
be found in the HST at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/ (which may not
always be COMPELTELY up to date, but usually darned close. Poke me if it
ever gets stupidly behind).

-Emma