[ANSTHRLD] embelishments

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 21:47:56 PST 2006

The Bryn Gwlad list has had a recent spurt of
discussion about mottos.  In attempting to clarify
some questions, I started looking at the online index
of mottos, as well as the armorial for supporters and
the index of crests.  Many of my local peers and
nobles appear to believe that they have registered
these embelishments but I was able to find no record
of them.  My questions are:

Are these lists up to date?

Is there another, better source for this information?

Is there another source for information about these
topics?

I checked the rules for submission and found nothing,
but I seem to recall that this stuff is all handled at
the Kingdom level and that the Society does not
register any of it.  If anyone would like to enlighten
me, I would appreciate it.

Laszló Nemanželsky
Halberd Pursuivant