[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry for kids?

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Feb 13 19:36:18 PST 2006

Some of us are still on dialup, have small e-mail quotas, have small
hard drives, can't deal with ZIP files (strange but possible), don't
want to receive Windows executables (potential security risk), or
don't want the program.  Please do not send attachments to this
mailing list.  (I'm a bit surprised the list software let it through.)

An offer to e-mail is helpful (as was apparently done in the first
place on this topid), or someone can offer Web space or FTP space.

Danyell de Lyncoln
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com