[ANSTHRLD] Is No Comments Good or Bad?

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 20:35:09 PST 2006

Never mind, I had someone else check this for me and I posted on that info given, just checked myself and I see it was forewarded to Laurel.  You know that commentary page should be more user friendly.

Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote: Greetings,
I was just checking on my name and device which is in progress.  It was submitted to commentary in September of last last year.  There have been absolutely no comments on either.

Name: Elizabeth Blackthorne

Device: Argent, two roses in faltire gules stemmed and leaved sable, a chief triangular purpure strewn with gouttes d'eua .

Does this mean it should go through without problem, absolutely no way is this going to pass, or have they just not gotten around to it yet?

Just Curious,
Elizabeth Blackthorne (maybe if it passes)