[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Please

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Feb 20 14:46:53 PST 2006

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu <heralds at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu wrote:
> > My conflict check is this:
> >
> > Vert, on a chevron argent a spider sable.
>
> Categories? He said with a puzzled expression on his face.

As in "on-line SCA Ordinary" (after item 6).

> I went to the Online "OandA" page and did a #4, Blazon Pattern
> Search Form.

What did you search for?

Can you characterize all the patterns that the proposal can conflict
with?  I'll give the first:

    *, on a chevron argent a spider *.

(where "*" is the usual "anything" shell-type wildcard).

> (He hurriedly replaces the batteries in his protection field
> generator.)

Sorry -- it's time-based.  The warranty runs out and that's it.

Denyel "and no matter what you pay, there's no extended service
contract, mwah hah hah" Lincoln
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com