[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Please

francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Feb 21 12:05:55 PST 2006

Here is what I think might cause conflicts.
Let me know if I am going in the right direction. PLEASE!
Troye

Rosalba Vespucci
Vert, on a chevron argent three hearts, the center heart inverted, gules,
and a bordure argent. 1 CD for spider, one for sable, and 1 CD for no
bordure. CLEAR

Klaus Winter
Vert, on a chevron throughout argent three holly leaves vert.
1 CD for spider, 1 CD for singular charge vs 3. CLEAR

Medb the Spinner
(Fieldless) A quill pen bendwise sinister argent surmounted by a spider
azure. 1 for Vert field, 1 CD for chevron argent vs sinister bend, 1 CD for
spider sable. CLEAR

Ealdthryth of Humberstone
(Fieldless) A spider azure.
1 CD for Vert, 1 CD for chevron argent, 1 CD for spider sable. CLEAR

Andrew of Riga
(Fieldless) A spider sable.
1 CD for Vert, 1 CD for chevron, 1 CD for argent. CLEAR

Chlöe Aubre Duclair
(Fieldless) An arrow inverted Or barbed and flighted surmounted by a spider
sable. 1 CD for Vert, 1 CD for no arrow, 1 CD for chevron, 1 CD for argent.
CLEAR