[ANSTHRLD] Onward past Gulf War

Charles Ó Floinn Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Tue Feb 21 15:21:08 PST 2006

Most Honored Lady Druinne.

We most defiantly will be using Honor Boards to display the current pairings
and I hope to have a board to display the entire field at large.  I most
fervently hope everyone who enrolls has taken the time to freshen their own
boards so they will all look just as new and shiny as possible (since they
may be on display until such time as the combatant withdraws or longer).

Now, to find my hammer and nails to make a new display tree.

Charles Ó Floinn,
Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld
Kilgore, Texas