[ANSTHRLD] looking for a difference

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Feb 22 13:13:44 PST 2006

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> --- tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> > Have you ever seen a head pierced?  Erm, I don't mean like at the
> > local bar or whatever, where she has four earrings, six through the
> > ears above, a nose ring, a tongue stud, and don't even ASK about
> > what's below the neck.  --- Anyway.  In this case, there's not just
> > piercing of heads or other objects that are not normally pierced:
> > there's also piercing on a fieldless badge.
>
>Um...I was thinking more along the lines of piercing the triskelion
>(one hole, through the center of the charge), not piercing each head.

So I got cutesy.  "Sew me."  My questions are:
- can you pierce arbitrary charges?
- does the fieldlessness affect it?
Both of those should be answerable in precedents.  (If you need more
pointers, please ask.)

Denyel de Linccolne
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com