[ANSTHRLD] Gyronny

Doug Bell debell1 at txcyber.com
Sun Feb 26 22:16:15 PST 2006

> Any problem with Gyronny from dexter fess?
>
> Thanks,
> Donnchadh
We have registered gyronny issuant from dexter before.  I would have to
search recent precedents to make sure we still register such.

Magnus
Orle Herald

Cwenhild of Cydllan Downs July of 1999 (via Atlantia): Gyronny raguly of
four issuant from dexter chief ermine and vert.
Anastasia de Vaucouleurs October of 1992 (via An Tir): Gyronny of six from
dexter chief azure and Or, a cat dormant between three fleurs-de-lys argent.
Nicholas Wolfmar February of 1988 (via the Outlands): Gyronny of six issuant
from base gules and Or, a wolf's paw print argent.
Ann Lesslyn of Silvermist September of 1987 (via the West): Gyronny of six
from dexter chief gules and argent, a thistle azure.
Kormakr Thordarson of Jorvik May of 1987 (via Atlantia): Gyronny of eight
from dexter chief vert and argent, in pale a mullet gules and a demi-sun
issuant from base gules.
Morag Campbell of Glenbourne June of 1982 (via An Tir): Gyronny of six from
base sable and Or, issuant from base a demi-roundel gules.
Owain de Lore May of 1982 (via Atenveldt): Gyronny from chief azure and Or,
a patriarchal cross counterchanged.
Anton Højen November of 1980 (via Atenveldt): Gyronny from canton Or and
sable, to sinister a dolphin haurient argent.
Roy des Cascades in September of 1971: Gyronny of four from dexter chief
gules and argent.