[ANSTHRLD] Questions about a tierce

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Feb 27 08:49:26 PST 2006

We discussed a fieldless badge, but that would conflict with:

* Aeruin as Sruth Waleis
* The following badge associated with this name was registered in June of 2002 (via the West):
(Fieldless) A daffodil slipped and leaved bell to chief argent.
Armory descriptions:
* FLOWER-TRUMPET SHAPE:1:argent:spa
* NO

would it not?