[ANSTHRLD] embelishments

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 22:10:08 PST 2006

Laszlo,

I was delighted to have the pleasure of meeting you this past weekend at
Coastal Invasion. Thanks for coming down and visiting.

The person who most likely has the answers to these questions is Stellar
Scroll (I'm not sure if this office is vacant or not right now), the last
person I remember holding the office was Mistress Serena Lascelles, and if
you can get in touch with her, she might be able to help you out. She has a
remarkable memory of things like that.

Hope I've been of service.

Jayme
Seawinds Pursuivant