[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check please, 3rd round

Thorn Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Fri Feb 10 20:09:19 PST 2006

There you go.  All that research to find something simple enough for even me
to reproduce - as well as trying to create a much better lineage than the
free I fell out of - caused my frequent moments of heraldic sanity.  Just
goes to show what you will inadvertently absorb when reading modern text
about historic pageantry.

Charles Ó Floinn,
Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld