[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Please

francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Feb 21 10:00:46 PST 2006

SNIP: CLEANUP

The complex search was performed with weightings of 1 on
"*", 1 on a chevron argent, and 1 on spider sable. The result was
only a hit of "1" on 401 listings.

Breaking up the blazon, I received 46 hits with a score of "1".
"*" was a 1, on a chevron argent was a 1, a spider sable was a 1.

These are the one's that I might be concerned with:

Andrew of Riga
The following badge associated with this name was registered in February of
1996 (via the West):
(Fieldless) A spider sable.

Anna Hroswitha von Adlerstein
The following badge associated with this name was registered in January of
1989 (via Caid):
Argent, in pale a triangle inverted and a triangle conjoined gules, overall
a spider sable.

Dædin MacKay na Aonaich
The following device associated with this name was registered in August of
1987 (via An Tir):
Vert, on a chevron argent two swords sable, in base a goblet, all within a
bordure embattled argent.

Francis of Aaron Isles
The following device associated with this name was registered in December of
1983 (via Meridies):
Vert, on a chevron argent three castles fesswise sable and in chief a beaver
statant, maintaining in its sinister forepaw a broken collar argent.

Ignatius of Man
The following device associated with this name was registered in April of
1980 (via the West):
Vert, on a chevron argent between three pine trees on mounts Or three
English sparrows [Passer domesticus] close proper.

Isa Fialka Ziska
The following device associated with this name was registered in January of
1991 (via Caid):
Per saltire argent and vert, in pale a spider inverted and a spider sable,
maintaining between them an annulet Or, within a bordure engrailed sable.

John ap Wynne
The following device associated with this name was registered in December of
1980 (via the Middle):
Vert, on a chevron argent between three harps Or two harps palewise vert.

Novia the Widow
The following device associated with this name was registered in July of
1990 (via the East):
Argent vetu, a spider sable between in cross four hourglasses gules.

Patrick Loch Mer
Either the name or the following device associated it (or both) were
registered in January of 1973:
Gules, upon a chevron argent a morningstar with chain in chevron sable.