[ANSTHRLD] Device Question

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:17:19 PST 2006

Wow, thats a mouthful. Thank you for breaking that down for me. I am a
fledgling when it comes to blazonry.

I am thinking that the item in the middle will be a flame, but I have
heard that flames must be proper. If there is another item that has
that shape and could be represented in that color scheme I wouldn't
mind changing it accordingly.

~Morgan~