[ANSTHRLD] name pronunciation and other questions

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 07:41:45 PST 2006

Could someone who has this reference book please look up the name M'Ghie and
send me that header/edition/page number etc. information?  I can't find the
book at the library and don't have it in my herald's library.  I would
really appreciate this.

 The Gaelic root name for McGee is M'Ghie, used in both Ireland and
> Scotland.  (I don't have the reference books to hand, but you should be
> able to find this in *Woulfe* or one of the other standard Irish
> references.)

Danke...

--
"zum Traum" (to The Dream),