[ANSTHRLD] name pronunciation and other questions

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 12:39:45 PST 2006

I know she is not adverse to using "inghean" in her name.  She is really
just going for easy.  She isn't totally worried about authenticity.  She
was/is going to use her maiden name (McGee) as it is on her birth
certificate if that is possible.  I'm just trying to talk her into using a
more period form of said name...she is most interested in sound if she does
go with the more period use.

Clear as mud huh...but when you see my post on the Hebrew name I've been
working on perhaps you'll have pity on this new herald.  :-)

>  Would the submitter like to see some forms of
> > > "<her given name> inghean Aoda" or "Aoid"?
> > >
> > > Danyell de Linccolne
> > > --

"zum Traum" (to The Dream),
Frau Hedwig von Luneborg