[ANSTHRLD] more naming questions

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 15:48:21 PST 2006

No this is not the submitters information.  I have that dictionary in my
hands at the moment and the information I've provided is from my own
research this afternoon.  I know it is a biblical dictionary but it is a
good one and very informative.

*Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible*
by James Strong, LL.D., S.T.D.

Hendrickson Publishers
PO Box 3473
Peabody, Ma 01961-3473

Printed in the United States of America

ISBN 0-917006-01-1

 *The New Strong's Complete Dictionary of Bible Words*

 James Strong, LL.D., S.T.D.

Thomas Nelson Publishers

copyright 1996

ISBN 0-7852-1147-0

I am sorry I didn't say "supposed to be a Hebrew name".  I never meant to
imply other words.  I have no proof that a random word is an actual name.
As I stated in my original post this was the PROPOSED NAME given to me by
the submitter.  That is why I asked for name practices information.  No,
Saint Gabe's really doesn't have the information I am needing for this
issue.  But trust me, I read everything there I could.  I also spent several
hours all over the web looking for naming information (beyond give your baby
a Hebrew name) that applies to this situation.  I have very limited
resources at hand.  I have no idea why you said I should subscribe to the
mailing list after quoting my "Hebrew name" statement but thank you for the
information...I had no idea there was such a list.
Obviously Daniel I do not have the knowledge or experience you have, but I
am studying and learning as I go.  So, can you help me at all?

 Hedwig (who is *really* trying to be polite at the moment)