[ANSTHRLD] Gyronny

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sun Feb 26 22:10:55 PST 2006

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Donnchahd Beag mac Griogair
<donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
> Any problem with Gyronny from dexter fess?

Any period or real-world evidence of Gyronny from dexter fess?
Any evidence of previous SCA registrations?

I will note that I don't know anything about gyronnies from odd places
ancient and modern, several already registered issuant from dexter
chief, but

    Ann Kathryn McClure|9001C|d|Gyronny from chief sable and Or, a
    winged lion passant and a demi-sun issuant from chief gules.

looks like the most recent from any odd place other than dexter chief.

Denyel Lincoln
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com