[ANSTHRLD] Name Change

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 10 14:52:11 PST 2006

Hmmmm...I haven't received copy of the October LoAR yet...was this sent out
via RTF yet?  If so, when was it sent out?  I saw that it's not posted to
the SCA website, yet.

Maria

  _____

Greetings!

Well, the October LoAR is out and I am pleased to announce that my new name
has passed!

Henceforth, I will answer to the name Druinne de Salesberie.

Of course, "hey you" and "Mom" (pronounced with two syllables in that ever
so special whiny tone that my children take), and "whoa, wait a minute, I
need to talk to you" will all still work.

I don't know if I have this change in in time for the Black Star, but it
should be changed by March.

Druinne
Star