[ANSTHRLD] Salon on the History of Scribes in Ansteorra at Candlemas!

Celestria celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 08:33:03 PST 2006

Salon on the History of Scribes in Ansteorra.
  (Hosted by Star Signet Mistress Hillary Greenslade)
Several former Star Signets from the College of Scribes will provide a panel to enlighten us on how the scribal college developed in Ansteorra, and perhaps some ideas for our future. Held from noon till 2pm, refreshments will be provided.
This is a not to be missed event!

  For more information about Candlemas and other planned activities please check our website at:
  http://www.celestria-ledragon.com/candlemas.html

  In service,
  Lady Celestria leDragon
  Candlemas Steward