[ANSTHRLD] Looking for dated documentation

kobrien@texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Mon Jan 16 14:24:00 PST 2006

Quoting "Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net>:

> This report from St Gabriels shows Alix  as being dated to 1279 in France.

Which report from S. Gabriel?  You didn't include a report number in your
message and I can't find any reports dating Alix to 1279.

I searched on <Alix> and only had two hits - for reports 1402 and 2602.  1402
doesn't look helpful, but 2602 might help you out, Jayme.

Note: you can access any S. Gabriel report by appending the report number to
the end of the base URL for S. Gabriel.  For example:

http://www.s-gabriel.org/2602

Mari