[ANSTHRLD] Assistance needed

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jan 24 13:32:23 PST 2006

I found the following relating to a name submission of Dmitri Yaroslavich Tsepesh.

"The byname "Tsepesh", which means "Impaler" and is associated with Vlad the Impaler, prototype for the Dracula legend, is offensive in itself, offensive in its association with Vlad/Dracula and should not be registered. (LoAR 19 Dec 87, p. 14)"

Does not appear to be what you are looking for.  I will try and do soem more digging tonight, but maybe someone will find the information before I can look.

Alasdair