[ANSTHRLD] Follow up on Baron Tepesa, part 2

francis.schalles@ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:40:29 PST 2006

My Lord Baron wishes to state that his persona was chosen in his youth,
and since that time he has acquired wisdom and maturity. He no longer wishes
to be thought of as an assassin, nor mercenary, but as a just and noble
member of the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

With that, he also would be fine with a Finnish background if possible.
I am researching any leads in reference to "Tepes-".

Kainin was a construct of Kai + in, to distinguish himself from other
Kai's in our Barony at the time.

Troye de Leon
Western Cross Herald