[ANSTHRLD] Follow up on Baron Tepesa, part 2

francis.schalles@ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Wed Jan 25 07:57:45 PST 2006

His Excellency the Baron is open to any "sound's like" names. His problem is
that he has played for many

years under the name and is widely known by it. So it will be difficult to
chuck it and go with another.

Yes to the Kay, or Cai. All options are on the table.

Anyone had a chance to comment on the device some more?

Troye

  _____