[ANSTHRLD] email list

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jan 25 09:56:36 PST 2006

Estrill <dssweet at okstate.edu> wrote:
>  OK, I just sent out the Dec ICC to all the usual suspects plus the four
>  who've asked to be added.
>
>  If you want in on this, just let me know.

With people popping up as interested it make me wonder if we want to look at getting a new Email list created for the ICC.  That way people can add themselves as they wish and remove themselves or change their email address as needed.

That would mean that whoever is the current Retiarius (or acting in the place of) has a much simpler list to maintain.

That also brings up a question I have had for a while.  What is the list of positions currently open for bid?  I would be interested in becoming more active in the college again, but I would need a position that does not require me to go to a great many events.  I find with small children events are less practical and enjoyable for a great many reasons.  As they get older that will likely change, but not for now.