[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry for kids?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 13:10:53 PST 2006

Ld. Masamune in Northkeep taught a very sucessful
children's heraldry class at a wInterkingdom a couple
of years back. He is not activly playing at the
moment, but I can try to contact him about getting his
class materials. One of the items that he gave each of
the kids was a cloth bag filled with "heraldic
crayons" (crayons with new lables with the heraldic
names) that were a very big hit with the kids and the
adults.

Zahava batHannah
Northkeep herald