[ANSTHRLD] Name Change

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 10 10:31:07 PST 2006

yeah, but you didn't just change names, you changed clothes and hats
and...lots of stuff...

It will take a while, but it will happen.  There are still a few people out
there who never got used to Medb.  When I started playing, I was Druean
(yeah, newbie spelling, but it was all I could find on some weird website)
mac Eanruig or something like that...So, I have lost almost all of the plaid
(saved one dress because it is warm) and all my new clothes from losing
weight will be either 14th or 15 century.   I want to be a "hoodlum" and
wear lots liripipe hoods over cotehardies.  I had thought about bliauts and
then wore a couple and decided that the sleeves were just too high
maintenance and there were not enough layers.  I can put a houplenande
thingy over the cote when it gets cold, plus a cloak. Layers are good,
especially since I have lost a layer or two of fat.

So, I am Druinne (as in he drew in his note book).  Its all good!

Dru