[ANSTHRLD] Coronation reminder

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Jan 11 07:07:30 PST 2006

Mari wrote:
> At this point, it's looking like I'll be able to be at Coronation and
> should be available to help out at the consultation table.

Yay! Yay!

> If the Armillary library and the Asterisk library will be there (does
> anyone know if they will be?), then I should only need to
> bring some of the
> odder sources I have.  If other folks are bringing some
> books, that may
> mean fewer sources I need to bring.  At minimum, I expect to bring my
> laptop for annals searches and maybe a couple of the Irish
> books I have.
> What books are folks planning on bringing?

The entire Armillary library will be there. (The old Asterisk library was
combined with Armillary's, I believe, since I don't have anything.
Med--Druinne has it all right now.) I will probably bring along a few of my
stuff, mostly nothing unique (spare copy of R&W, Foster's, maybe a few other
armory books). Alas my laptop died recently, but if you've a CD/DVD drive, I
can bring a CD with the latest OandA update on it so we can do conflict
searches in our spare time (ha ha).

-Emma