[ANSTHRLD] per chevron Example

Suren Unegen commander at mongounegen.com
Mon Jan 16 20:24:17 PST 2006

After looking at the reason for return of my original submission and
realizing that I miss read it I will stick with it. The reason for the
return was over the how I drew the “per chevron” field division. After
spending some time on line at the SCA Heraldry site this is what I came
up with let me know if I should improve on this. Keep in mind this I
excluded the charges just checking if the proportion is correct.
The think the blazon was:
Per Chevron Vert and Or, in chief two fox’s masks argent and in base a
compass star sable

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/Rickypup/SurenDevice3.jpg

Thanks for the help and information
Fox