[ANSTHRLD] Herald clipart binder

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 10:50:32 PST 2006

tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> Dallas.  Someone who's going to do armory should have a copy of their
> own, HINT HINT, which you should be able to get via
> <https://secure.sca.org/cgi-bin/stockclerk/ftpw.html> ("Pictorial
> Dictionary", near the bottom ... yow! they've jacked up the price!
> Usetabe $6.)

Everything used to be cheaper.  However, they didn't go from $6 to $15
overnight.  I paid $10 or $12 for my copy.  It's seems to have crept up
in price over time.

--Perronnelle

--
White Supremacists:  The most convincing argument against the theory of
white racial superiority.  -- Bayan, Rick; The Cynic's Dictionary, 2002