[ANSTHRLD] Assistance needed

francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Jan 24 13:22:38 PST 2006

My information is that it was sent back from corporate level, 5 or more
years ago. The information was non specific, only that because it related
to Tepes, better known as Vlad Dracula, and that it was found offensive in
some manner. He is wishing to associate illegitimate birth with the Vlad
Tepes, which fits his persona as an Assassin mercenary of that area.

Troye