[ANSTHRLD] Follow up on Baron Tepesa

francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Jan 24 13:56:19 PST 2006

As it appears, his name will be in conflict barring any unusual
circumstances. Therefore we will progress

with using Kainin of Bonwicke as his registered name, and proceed with a
conflict check of his device.

I am attaching a GIF from the Barony of Bonwicke web site as reference to
his desired device.

He understands that he may have to redraw the phoenix to be more period.

I shall attempt to describe this both ways and see how many arrows I get.

Learning can be painful. :-)

Per chevron argent, 3 crosslets fetchy (his terms) Or on chief sable,
phoenix on base gules.

Silver chevron, 3 gold crosses on a black chief background, a gold phoenix
on a base red background.

Troye de Leon

Western Cross Herald,

Barony of Bonwicke.