[ANSTHRLD] Follow up on Baron Tepesa

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jan 24 14:12:50 PST 2006

francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu wrote:
>  As it appears, his name will be in conflict barring any unusual
>  circumstances. Therefore we will progress

Not sure about the conflict, but we have not yet seen any documentation as to wether or not this is a period name.  Others have talked about thsi so I will not go into that more.

>  Per chevron argent, 3 crosslets fetchy (his terms) Or on chief sable,
>  phoenix on base gules.
>
>  Silver chevron, 3 gold crosses on a black chief background, a gold phoenix
>  on a base red background.

Hmm, let me try:

Per chevron sable and gules a chevron argent between in chief three crosses crosslet fitchy in fess and in base a pheonix Or.

Hmm, that does not look right either.  I have to run though and cannot figure out where it is wrong right now.  :-) I am not that the "in chief" and "in base" need to be there.

Alasdair