[ANSTHRLD] is there a conflict...

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Thu Jan 26 15:46:36 PST 2006

Unfortunately, you would get only a single CD per Rfs.X.4.a. for changes to the
field.  If the trident really is maintained, it would not count for a CD and
since both sea-lions are in their default posters this would be a conflict.
~

Bronwen

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~