[ANSTHRLD] Coronation reminder

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Tue Jan 10 22:44:12 PST 2006

>This is a reminder that in addition to scribal activities at Coronation,
>there WILL be a heraldic consultation table running from 9am to 1pm. Please
>drop by and help, even if only for an hour or two, and even if you have no
>clue how to help -- I teach! And besides, it's always fun.
>
>If you think you will be able to help, PLEASE drop me an email note so I can
>plan accordingly.
>
>-Emma

At this point, it's looking like I'll be able to be at Coronation and
should be available to help out at the consultation table.

So, my question is: what books do I need to bring?  I'm catching a ride and
will have limited space, so I can't bring anywhere near my whole library.

If the Armillary library and the Asterisk library will be there (does
anyone know if they will be?), then I should only need to bring some of the
odder sources I have.  If other folks are bringing some books, that may
mean fewer sources I need to bring.  At minimum, I expect to bring my
laptop for annals searches and maybe a couple of the Irish books I have.
What books are folks planning on bringing?

Thanks!

Mari