[ANSTHRLD] Coronation reminder

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Wed Jan 11 15:37:56 PST 2006

> > If the Armillary library and the Asterisk library will be there (does
> > anyone know if they will be?), then I should only need to
> > bring some of the
> > odder sources I have.  If other folks are bringing some
> > books, that may
> > mean fewer sources I need to bring.  At minimum, I expect to bring my
> > laptop for annals searches and maybe a couple of the Irish
> > books I have.
> > What books are folks planning on bringing?
>
> The entire Armillary library will be there. (The old Asterisk library was
> combined with Armillary's, I believe, since I don't have anything.
> Med--Druinne has it all right now.)

Okay.  That helps me know what's showing up (since I helped sort it at one
point after the Asterisk + Armillary library merge).

> I will probably bring along a few of my
> stuff, mostly nothing unique (spare copy of R&W, Foster's, maybe a few
> other
> armory books). Alas my laptop died recently, but if you've a CD/DVD drive,
> can bring a CD with the latest OandA update on it so we can do conflict
> searches in our spare time (ha ha).

The laptop has a CD drive, but I think it may have died.  It wouldn't access
the last CD I tried to put into it.  I'll have the laptop there, though -
whether the CD drive will behave or not, is another story.

I'll bring some Irish stuff.  I can't remember if the Armillary library has
Black, so maybe I should bring that.  Also, I don't know if the latest copy
of Solveig's book (Name Construction in Medieval Japan) got added to the
Armillary library, so I can pack that just in case.

Can anyone think of any other name books I should bring?  Anyone know of any
special requests that we can expect to see?

Mari