[ANSTHRLD] Herald clipart binder

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Jan 22 19:10:49 PST 2006

> It would be a wonderful thing, Honorable Alasdair, if you could scan
that graphic
> for this submission.

I will swing by my storage unit and grab the boxes of heraldry books
tomorrow.  I will scan #157 and #251 and email them to you.

> BTW: With computers being more and more used by Heralds, can anyone
think of a
> reason why the SCA does not offer a digital version of the "Pictorial
History"
> for purchase and download?

That would eb a decision of the authors of the work in question.  It is
not a publication of the SCA, but rather a publication that is made
available through the Stock Clerk for convenience.

Alasdair